- Every patient exam will require a referral from a Physician.
- The referral must include the following: patient’s full name, date of birth, address, contact information, provincial health number, area to be examined and any relevant clinical history pertaining to this exam.
- All questions on the referral form must be answered including any previous surgical history.
- Please include any relevant medical and surgical history as some metallic implants may not be safe for MRI.
- Please provide clinical information as this will help us tailor the exam in order to answer your clinical questions.
- If you are unsure of what type of exam to order please feel free to call 306-352-6736 and ask to speak with one of our Radiologists.
- Referral form must be signed by a Physician
Instructions for Patients When Requesting Films
Please phone 306-352-6736 to request previous films.
Have the following information available:
- What procedure was it for? Describe the body part and side, e.g., left or right arm.
- Which physician is requesting the film/CD?
- Is it for personal use? (If so, there will be a charge.)